(keitai-l) Re: Archives and search

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/10/03
I am curious, which browser OS combinations are still having problems
with the amended layout?

I use tables for pretty much everything on the grounds that writing
whizzy standards compliant pages has little purpose  unless the user has
a  standards compliant browsers, and a significant percentage are not.
Tables are a nasty kludge, but they work.

If most people can see the archive layout, it might be worth re-assessing
that policy.

Nick