(keitai-l) recording

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/12/03
<ayashi>

Quickie 1

I do a lot of interviewing for a little mag. I operate.

I currently carry an olympus recorder everywhere.

is there a phone that offers voice recording - at least 30 minutes,
from a microphone input?

Quickie 2

I occasionally have a need to record non-locally, with the phone
transmitting to a remote recorder. i.e mic input to phone, then use the
phone to transmit the sound to a remote recorder - attached to another
phone on a landline. (It is occasionally inconvenient - particularly
when dealing with the "finger challenged", the PSIA - or ambassadors,
come to that -  to have the recording locally.)

Does anyone have any links to useful kit?

Nick

</ayashi>