(keitai-l) Re: IApplication::getParameter

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 09/16/03
Not sure about the error, but how are you starting this app?

you need something like the following in the page you download the app
from in order to grab a parameter as you are trying to do.

 <OBJECT declare id="app" data="OBJTest.jam" type="application/x-jam">
   <PARAM name="Param1" value="i-mode">
   <PARAM name="Param2" value="iappli">
  </object>
 <a ijam="#app" href="index.html">download</a>

If you are running in an emulator then you may not be able to specify
this parameter value - at least I can't see a way to set it in the DoJa
3 emulator

CHEERS> SAM