(keitai-l) Re: Sophia Compress?

From: Sanjay Chadha <sanjay_at_s5systems.com>
Date: 09/16/03
I don't know details of Sophia compress however we have a compression
technology called jPresto.

jPresto provides in addition to obfuscation, code reduction,
class amalgamation and image optimization. jPresto supports iAppli and
other manufacturer API out of the box and we provide a free evaluation
http://www.s5systems.com/requestfree.htm

Sanjay Chadha
sanjay@s5systems.com
www.s5systems.com