(keitai-l) Re: Sophia Compress?

From: Sanjay Chadha <sanjay_at_s5systems.com>
Date: 09/16/03
Rob,

Thanks for your comments. It is about 1 year that we
created a more sophisticated obfuscator we call it
Smart Obfuscator.

Would there be any volunteers who would try both softwares
and share the results with everybody. If there is, I will send
a key for evaluation.

Sanjay Chadha
sanjay@s5systems.com
www.s5systems.com