(keitai-l) Re: Creating new DoJa UI Components

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/17/03
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Sam Joseph wrote:

> One problem with changing the package name is that prevents my
> Gauge class from accessing various package-scoped variable in the
> com.nttdocomo.ui package, some of which seem quite important to
> getting the Gauge to work.

Or maybe that just fixes the problem that your Gauge would break under
a new version of the library. :-)

You should be safe (using a class outside that package and) extending
classes under com.nttodocmo.ui and using anything you have access to.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org