(keitai-l) Re: i-appli benchmarks

From: Jeffrey L. Funk <funk_at_iir.hit-u.ac.jp>
Date: 09/24/03
there were a lot of comments about the performance of 505 phones a few
weeks ago but I don't think anyone mentioned the suppliers of application
processors for these phones. Does anyone know whose processors are in the
NEC, Fujitsu, Matsushita, Sony, and Mitsubishi phones? I realize that many
of them are made by the phone manufacturers themselves but I think there
are some exceptions.
jeff funk
hitotsubashi university