(keitai-l) Re: QP? mobile-camera-readable barcode-type thing

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/28/03
The N504iS also has OCR, but it does not work very well,
and I doubt anyone uses it.

The 2D bar codes are not only used in the direction
paper -> phone but also in the direction
phone -> bar code reader in payment systems,
          membership systems, entry tickets etc.

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html