(keitai-l) Re: QP? mobile-camera-readable barcode-type thing

From: Jeffrey L. Funk <funk_at_iir.hit-u.ac.jp>
Date: 09/29/03
One possible source of momentum is the ability to edit the business card
information in the address book. One handset from j-phone apparently has
this function. Does anyone know how easy it is to use? Being able to search
for information in the address book could provide additional momentum. For
those who meet many new people every day in their job (luckily not me) my
guess is that it becomes very difficult to find someone's business card in
a drawer filled with hundreds or even thousands of cards.
Jeff Funk