(keitai-l) Netfront 3.x

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/04/03
	I have been playing with Netfront 3.01 for Series 60 this
	morning. I wonder if this is essentially the same browser
	as which is used in i-mode handsets? If not how does
	it differ?

	Initial impression is quite positive. Netfront is much
	lighter than opera. Opera which is much bigger hogs almost all
	memory of my 3650 phone. Netfront does not handle pages _not_
	designed for mobile screen as well as Opera, but you should
	have separate pages for mobiles anyway.

	Biggest downside on Netfront is that it does not seem
	to support Accept-Encoding header / sending content
	gzipped.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/