(keitai-l) Re: Is KDDI 3G (10 milion users) winning over DoCoMo Foma?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 10/10/03
eNTiTy Ken wrote:

> I think I told it before that I worked for DoCoMo on several projects
> including the very first i-mode development back in 1998, one year
> before most people ever heard of it.

I also wrote this before, if you worked on it and you were not able
to influence the design decision, it's way too late to complain now.

Face it "Ken", i-mode is a reality. The most popular wireless service
in the world. It's out there. Millions of people use it. Thousands
of developers know workarounds about the "problems" you describe.

And for the users, there is the simple choice not to use it all.

But always these negative comments, oh well, they are a bit tiring.

Juergen
PS: My friend who worked at DoCoMo from the early stage of development
of i-mode never heard the name "Ken Chang". Is this a pseudonym you are
using?