(keitai-l) Re: V Live

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 10/15/03
On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 05:24, Jeffrey L. Funk wrote:

> Can Nik or someone else elaborate on why V Live is not user friendly? And
> in doing so can someone tell us how much V Live depends on Japanese or
> Western technology, outside of the obvious identification of phone manufacturers?

We've built several VFL services in Europe. It seems to borrow heavily
from the philosophy of I-mode, but technically is rather different.
Exact details are confidential, but if you take a look at

	http://cnnasiapacific.com/cnni/cnni_corpinfo/cnn/index.asp

you'll see it's in the public domain that Vodafone has defined a
proprietary markup language, PartnerML, for Vodafone live.

Tom

--
Future Platforms Ltd.
www.futureplatforms.com