(keitai-l) RE : Re: V Live

From: Nicolas COMBELLES <nicolas.combelles_at_apocope.com>
Date: 10/15/03
You're totally right. It's an XML dialect used by their plateform that translate automatically to whatever markup langage supported by their subscribers handsets.

As far as I know, V live offers a limited choice of handset, I think they might all support XHTML MP ?
But PartnerML was used before V live, as their plate-form was used on the "Vizzavi" portal (50/50 Vodafone/Vivendi) to adapts content to all WAP handsets.

I did not work with any of them yet .. But I know that the french operator SFR (44% owned by Vodafone, 56% by VivendiUniversal) already use it, and will bring V Live ! in very soon.

So I'm really forward to use it, though it will mean using iHTML + WML 1.3 + PartnerML .. :-|

Regards,
Nicolas.