(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone, DoCoMo will not launch 3G 'until it works'

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/17/03
On Oct 18, 2003, at 12:52 AM, keitai-l@appelsiini.net wrote:

> To be fair, if the title is braindead then it's a reflection on the
> Vodafone person who actually used the words "until it works"...

Nope.

A reader could  reasonable infer from the title one of three things.

1) Docomo has not already launched a 3G service.

or, (less reasonably, given the absence of quotes)

2) Vodaphone believe Docomo has not already launched a 3G service.

or

3) Neither  Vodaphone  nor  Docomo  believes  3G  works.

1 is certainly not true, and I doubt Vodaphone is so dense as to
believe 2  As  for  3, one  would  want  a definition  of  "works"
before  dismissing  it  entirely, but  I assume  Docomo  regard  all
those  customers  currently  making  calls  on  their  3G  handsets  as
  something  more  than  pixie  dust.

yours fairly

Nick