(keitai-l) Re: Viewing Emails (JIS) sent from Keitai on Net Nav/IE Browser

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 10/23/03
Hi:

Regarding emoji: in my view emoji's are a competitive
tool of DoCoMo and the other carriers. When you send
a DoCoMo email with emoji to a Vodafone phone they get
also replaced by thick "=" signs. We have a section on
this in our imode report:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/imode/

The result is, that if all your friends have DoCoMo
phones, you also have to have a DoCoMo phone, otherwise
you can't read the emoji's your friends send you...

Gerhard