(keitai-l) Re: Japan plans mobile phone pay plan

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_klab.org>
Date: 10/29/03
Hi all,

This is a good paper about RFID Blockers that also shows how an RFID
reader selects multiple cards.

http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/staff/bios/ajuels/publications/blocker/blocker.pdf

Unfortunately, myself I also have lots of collisions already. Even the
Roppongi Hills Entrance card and Roppongi Hills Point Card conflict...

Cheers,
Reto