(keitai-l) Re: port of i-mode to other cultures

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 11/02/03
The economic model of iMode is what's significant in my mind.  That
DoCoMo acts as a "service provider" and gives most of the cut (90%?) to
the content providers.  The Micro-Payments are also critical to making
this work.

In Europe WAP-Push of J2ME apps with Premium charges can work as well
... in the USA we're kinda nailed ... but I'm working on that.

Bill