(keitai-l) Re: KPN announced World's 1st prepaid i-mode service

From: Giorgio Andreoli <g_andreoli_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/21/03
well, I guess the page is hosted by KPN itself, and being delivered over
i-mode terminals it has to be cHTML.

I don't know exactly how does it works in KPN, but in Italy recharging
prepaid credit via mobile/Web (i.e. using a credit card) is not very usual.
I don't have statistics but I think very few people do it (the preferred way
to recharge is to purchase scratch cards from dealers or kiosks or through
ATMs - prepaid is usually adopted by people with no credit card, in Italy).

Giorgio