(keitai-l) car cradle for Japanes phones

From: <tarasp_at_gmx.de>
Date: 11/28/03
Hello All,

I am working at an European company and we are faced with following problem:

We want to integrate a mobile phone cradle into a car audio system and need
suppliers for the cradle. The cradle needs to support the common phones on
the Japanese market. On the other side there shall be universal interface to
handle the mobile phone.

Until now I found out that there is www.cellport.co.jp Now I wonder if there
are more companies that offer cradles for Japanese mobile phones.

I would appreciate any hint very much!
Kind regards,
Enjoy your weekend!

Johannes

--
HoHoHo! Seid Ihr auch alle schön brav gewesen?

GMX Weihnachts-Special: Die 1. Adresse für Weihnachts-
männer und -frauen! http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail