(keitai-l) Re: car cradle for Japanes phones

From: L. Cosh-Ishii, Wireless Watch Japan <lcosh-ishii_at_wirelesswatchjapan.com>
Date: 11/29/03
Johannes;

We did interview with Omron/Cellport on telematics w/cradle here Jun. 2002
http://www.wirelesswatch.jp/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=448

However interesting alternative solution came from recent Nissan interiew
http://www.wirelesswatch.jp/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=448
It seems that Bluetooth will provide connectivity for next their gen.
system.
Perhaps that will address some of compatability issues already
mentioned..?!?

cheers,

Lars.