(keitai-l) Re: j-Phone new W-CDMA global roaming handset

From: Shawn <javajunkie_at_koyuru.com>
Date: 12/05/03
>> Java is very slow to load: the included TS Rebirth appli takes 56
>> seconds to load.
>
> equals to: Java is not usable in this 3G phone! ;)

What about comparing the load time for an appli under that and a different
phone?

The TS Rebirth appli could very well not be threaded the best and trying
to do too much initially.  Before concluding Java is not usuable, I would
wonder how long that appli takes to load in other phones.  Is that a
common appli that everyone knows loads quicker in other phones?
--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/