(keitai-l) Re: j-Phone new W-CDMA global roaming handset

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_klab.org>
Date: 12/08/03
Hi Shawm,

It is a good point to compare it to other phones.  Both the VM startup
time and the game startup time.

Some makers still ship Java VMs that take10 seconds or more to startup
(without starting any app). The Sanyo V801SA looks like that too :( ..
If you look at other phones, they can do it in less than 1 second, even
with no Java Chip.

Cheers,
Reto