(keitai-l) Re: Sound Files

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/10/03
You cannot send attachments to DoCoMo phones. You can send a link
and users can download from the link.

The image, sound and movie phones for Japanese phones vary by
type and carrier and you can find the details in the documentation
of the phones. Essentially all this information is on the internet
easy to find.

Gerhard

Isamar Maia wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm planning to make a simple application to send voice email to a keitai
> user.
> It would just consist in an audio file attached to an email...
> For PC, it's very simple and I can use .wav.
> For Docomo, Au and Vodaphone, which kind of audio format I could use?
>
> Isamar
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html