(keitai-l) Where is the MA5-SMAF detailed specification format?

From: Paul Lester <paul_at_thetamusic.com>
Date: 12/11/03
   Anyone know where  the SMAF pdf detailed specification is on the
global SMAF website?  All the other sites I  go to point me there (including the
global SMAF website itself) but it looks like all that's left is a rough html
outline of the SMAF specification.  The details are all gone.

    Or better yet, am I just missing the link to download it.  Has it moved?

    Its been like that for awhile now... and one reason I'm asking the question is
that sometimes I see people here and there point other people to Yamaha's site
to download the specs.... but they aren't there as far as I can tell, but if they are,
can someone tell me what to click to get them?

    Also some other good news is that the new SMAF ATS-MA5 ver 110 tool is working
pretty well now.  : >  I tried the older version and had some problems... but maybe it was just
me.  So if anyone else was annoyed by that, try out the new tool.

--
Paul B. Lester

EMAIL: paul@thetamusic.com
--