(keitai-l) AW: Re: Phonecam games?

From: Arno Filbig <arno.filbig_at_fgmicrotec.com>
Date: 12/17/03
Hi I have also seen this Barcode application cool thing works also as an enty card for rock concerts

who is the app design house is it in Japan ?

we think of integrating this feature in our GPRS phones

can somebody help me

Merci rgds Arno

	Visit us at the 3GSM World Congress 2004
	23rd - 26th February, Stand B 30, Hall 1
	____________________________________
	Arno-A. Filbig
	fg microtec GmbH
	Kronstadter Strasse 9