(keitai-l) Antwort: Re: keitais killing digital consumer cameras (Ore more) softly

From: <burkhard.jaerisch_at_daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: 12/18/03
the swiss army knife is a nice analogy.
integration always means a compromise in usability:
the more functions you integrate, the more the usability of each function
suffers.

or would you replace your cutlery with 10 swiss army knives?

*fx*

I saw a Nokia presen where they annoucned are already the worlds largest
digital camera manufacturer.

For a while it was the gameboy camera extension...

Tho all-in-one swiss army knife devices never seem to catch on with the
mass market, maybe the keitai is unique. Related: the PSX looks like a
product that aimed to do lots and ended with little in order to ship
near-time.

/dc