(keitai-l) Re: Bill Gates doesn't believe in MS Smartphone future?

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 03/18/04
Another funny example about how MS is quiet out of sight with the
mobile devices is the portable music market.
Today they have announced an iPod killer that will be twice as big and
expensive (600-700 euros) than the iPod
but with color screen for video playback.

A question: Is watching a movie while your are walking , running,
driving, commuting. How many DVDs have you seen on your laptop while
travelling?

A second question: Have you seen any movie more than 2-3 times on your
TV? Should you see it several times on a small screen?

A third question: Is any not wireless video devices making sense?
Aren't you expecting news on a mobile video device (ie Video capable
phone?)

A fourth question: Do you expect/want smaller players for your music or
bloated devices with a lot of features with that you will never use?

Cheers

Giovanni