(keitai-l) Re: screen shots

From: Ryan Janssen <ryan.janssen_at_cimarrones.net>
Date: 03/21/04
If you're trying to do photos for the press or a website, the only real way
to do it is to take a picture of the phone (or use a stock image) and then
emulate the screen images using Photoshop and Illustrator.  You just can't
take a hi-res photo of a phone screen.  That's been my experience at least.
You can see an example of what I'm talking about here:
http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/104/C2318/.

Ryan