(keitai-l) Re: screen shots

From: George Arriola <lowsrc_at_adobe.com>
Date: 03/22/04
Actually - if you use an Elmo, then feed the video back through your
CPU, you can grab a screen shot - then just past it into Photoshop and
save it out as either PSD / JPG / TIF. But you first have to have
access to an Elmo, and these aren't cheap to purchase, or rent.
http://www.elmo-corp.com/presentation/visualD.htm

./g

senior.product.manager  |  adobe.layout_design_team  |
w.1.408.536.5015  |  m.1.415.309.3108  |  aim brandexperience