(keitai-l) Re: Brew Browser

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 03/26/04

> Most of the world experiences the Internet on mobile devices - why
> should they have to settle for experiences not designed for the format.

... "settle for" !?

be able to access data in legacy format - in ADDITION to mobile only
format.

and yes - lots of users DO want that - and DON'T want to be put in a
ghetto of "new uses only"

remember that email/sms are the killer apps on keitai.

> Don't think anyone even implied that. Perhaps you missed the point that
> was being made.

  No - I think I got the point pretty clearly. "Settle for"
characterises your attitude quite succinctly.

> I love the word bizzare. Are done with this yet?

Your attitude is a kind of "reverse luddism". Bizzare seems about right.

Nick