(keitai-l) Re: Brew Browser

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 03/26/04
But isn't this in the interest of users? One justification for treating
mobile differently is that, whilst the transport and presentation
technologies of mobile and the web may be converging, what's
appropriate for delivering over this transport is different (thanks to
device limitations and context of usage).

I think we're taking opposing positions, but aiming for the same goal...

--
Future Platforms Ltd
www.futureplatforms.com