(keitai-l) Re: Playing .3gp sound file within an i-appli

From: Joseph <jeeccorp_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 04/01/04
Hi All,

This is once again by me. I have been trying to play a
.3gp sound file within an i-appli.

Now I could play the file within i-appli, using
VisualPresenter. But my requirement is to show an
image, while playing the audio file. I couldn't do it.
First it plays the audio file with the default display
for audio only .3gp files and then it shows the
picture.

Can someone tell me whether it is possible to show an
image, while playing a .3gp sound file or not? I could
do this with melody files. Couldn't do it with .3gp

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Joseph