(keitai-l) Re: location based gaming

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/10/04
why the question is that while I think price is the main factor
people keep away from on-line games, I would like to know if there
are other hurdles or there are no big problems.

my idea is there are issues other than technical development.

one observation is that people play on-line games for long hours,
a luxury they usually don't have on the move.  so the games should
be attractive when played in short sessions, thus limits designs.

is it a problem in reality or I just worry too much?