(keitai-l) C3DCanvas problem (on emulator)

From: Chris Campbell <chris_at_alchemedia.jp>
Date: 04/13/04
Hi
I'm trying to use the C3DCanvas class, contained in the optional
packages for DoJa3.5. The emulator I'm using (iAppli tool for
DoJa-3.5(FOMA)) gives a runtime exception when the class is
instantiated. According to the docs this error does occur if you try to
create more than one instance of C3DCanvas, but I'm not doing that (full
code below). Has anyone got this working successfully on this emulator?
For reference, I am basing my app on the code example found at
http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/service/d-style/d_spec/504i_java/z3d/z3dg_121.html

ChrisC

------------------
package test;