(keitai-l) Re: location based gaming

From: Christopher Kobayashi <chriskk_at_pixi.com>
Date: 04/14/04
Hi Giovanni,
The only screen shots that I have encountered (other than the first URL
sent) are at
http://wgamer.com/articles/uom041603

But these are rather old. I orginally bumped into them awhile back.
The dwango site has much more.

A quick look at the dwango site's iAppli section reveals three applis. The
first one for home workshop builder, bag/bank manager, and market place.
Another appli for pets, and third appli for navigating their world
Britannia.

Looks like an official game too ... can anyone confirm this. I have
Vodafone.
iMenu -> Menu list -> Game -> Game1 -> Roleplaying -> Ultima Online

chriskk

Giovanni wrote --