(keitai-l) Re: Sony Ericsson s700 (OT)

From: Benedict Evans <ben_at_ben-evans.com>
Date: 04/14/04
Well... when the s700 does ship it will be a great device. I'd expect the
eventual retail price to be well over $500. But SE aren't planning on
shipping the s700 until the fourth quarter of this year.

There were some rather flakey prototypes at CeBIT/3GSM (buggy software,
incomplete GUI, no labels on the buttons, some functions not working at
all). He might have one of those to sell. Otherwise it's just a con. You
might try something melodramatic - like a photo of the phone turned on
siting on top of today's paper?

-BGE