(keitai-l) Re: Sony Ericsson s700 (OT)

From: Jeroen Elfferich <jeroen_at_exmachina.nl>
Date: 04/14/04
I can't agree more on the warning here. Connecting off eBay or other sites
where people go to find desirable and/or attractively priced hi-tech gear is
already shady; if, on top of that, you are requested to send money (half of
a large amount is still a decent ambount!) to a country like Romania (with
limited consumer protection of prosecution of fraud) you're taking a big,
big risk! No matter how much you want that plasma screen, dictator's
inheritance or phone-of-the-future, a deal too good to be true is nearly
always just that. Having to wait sucks, but being conned even more.

Jeroen