(keitai-l) iappli download problem

From: manik <manik_at_sampatti.com>
Date: 04/15/04
Hi,

I am a keen follower of j2me technology and have made applications like
midlets as well as i-applis (2 years back though) , more recently i
developed some applications for jphone too(test applications).I  have again
started wroking on iapplis but my iappli doesnt get downloaded from the url
that i gave.i have made a html file for that.

now lets say
www.xyz.com has IP of 192.168.0.19

which of the following correctly download the jam/jad file

1.

<OBJECT declare id="application.declaration" data=
http://www.xyz.com/sample/sample.jam type="application/x-jam">
My Barcode iappli
</object>
download i-appli
<a ijam="#application.declaration" href="Fail.html">click here!</a>

2.

<OBJECT declare id="application.declaration" data=
"http://192.168.0.19/sample/sample.jam" type="application/x-jam">
My Barcode iappli
</object>
download i-appli
<a ijam="#application.declaration" href="Fail.html">click here!</a>

any help will be appreciated

rgds,
manik