(keitai-l) Japan based mobile video developers: I would like to interview you for series at IBM and OPENWAVE

From: John Papageorge <john_at_mediaoverdrive.com>
Date: 04/19/04
Hi everyone,

I am doing a story on mobile video for Openwave on innovative mobile video
developers in Japan.

Please contact me immediately if interested.

Below is a list of questions that I would like you to answer. The story will
appear on Openwave's newsletter and website.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Warm Regards,

John
415-699-6910

What does the landscape for mobile video look like right now for developers?

What are the big challenges?

What are some examples of successful applications that you've rolled out to
market in mobile video?

Talk about the business models behind the mobile video sector?

What are the codecs that most phones support and what are the challenges
involved for porting, scaling and extending mobile video across phones?

What does the future of mobile video look like?

What is your secret weapon as a mobile video developer?

What should every mobile video developer be aware of?

What has your business model analysis told you about the market?

What are your thoughts on the tools you use as a developer? SDKs? Home grown
solutions?

What content partners are you working with and how did you developer those
relationships with branded content holders?

I would love to get these answers as soon as possible and I will call you
later today.

John
415-699-6910