(keitai-l) Re: Nokia warns of tough times ahead

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 04/21/04
+1

I don't see as many clamshells as "candybar" style handsets, but I've
never heard anyone refer to them as uncool. Most worries I've heard are
based around fears of the hinge snapping.

Clamshell is imho a good way of squeezing a larger screen+decent keypad
into a small device.

--
Future Platforms Ltd
www.futureplatforms.com