(keitai-l) Re: Nokia warns of tough times ahead

From: <Sandra.Baron_at_swisscom.com>
Date: 04/21/04
Sorry John, I do not agree with your opinion at all -  plus the selling
figures of the operators
prove the opposite aswell. Clamshell handsets are selling extremely well
in Europe and
I really do wonder what makes you think they are uncool. Samsung, Sharp,
Nec, Mitsubishi
and even SonyEricsson are very successful with their clamshell phones.
And I even think that it is quite cool to have a clamshell plus looking
ahead to 3G phones (of
which most are clamshell) I think that clamshell design has just started
to become interesting.

Greetings
Sandra