(keitai-l) Re: Nokia warns of tough times ahead

From: Darren Luckett <darren_at_ukmedia.us>
Date: 04/22/04
p800/900 are bricks! auto key lock is pain in the a**. I've cracked the
screen on a nokia 7650 (a true brick), t610 - key lock from hell and a
7210 - keypad from hell. the screen on candybar phones always get scratched.
there worse one i ever had was a nokia 8310. while it was a truly beautiful
phone, the number of cover replacements i bought for it were shocking -
almost monthly.

i used to hate clamshells when i was in England - having to open them to
receive a call. but now i am converted. i just wish all clamshells had the
Panasonic "flip open at the press of a button function" - i love it.

darren