(keitai-l) Re: Samsung working on 5.0 megapixel camera phones

From: dc <dc_at_wm.namco.co.jp>
Date: 05/12/04
pretty sure there is interop between the 900 and 801 for video calls,
but doesnt seem to be setting the nation on fire...

not sure what qual/framerate - that would probably be a network
limitation.
you can get a real fast framerate with blurry images :)

/dc

from [ "Darren Luckett" <darren@ukmedia.us> ] on [ Wed, 12 May 2004 11:06:31 +0900 ]