(keitai-l) Re: Premini and other trends

From: Jonas Petersson <zap_at_xms.se>
Date: 05/17/04
Ken Chang wrote:
> and btw, would please anyone who have experience with Opera tell us
> how it will conquer the world? helped by large displays maybe?

If your goal is to browse "normal" web pages on your phone with similar
experience it works pretty well IMHO - it is certainly something you can
show off to a newbie and get the "Way c00l!" reaction.

Personally, when I MUST find some information quickly and have no
computer handy, I usually run ssh (putty) from my 9210 and then lynx or
elinks from there - it is typically a lot quicker, but then again I
don't mind to be called a geek... YMMV.

			/ Jonas
--
Jonas Petersson  |  XMS Penvision  |  mailto:Jonas.Petersson@xms.se