(keitai-l) Re: Rispondi: Re: 3G competing with ADSL in Italy

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 05/19/04
Yes you probably right. This was just pure thinking.

Anyway I will not buy the UMTS connect card as I
think that will be much more interesting to have finally
a multimodal phone capable of handling voice and data
in the same time connected to my Powerbook by bluetooth.

So it is also an issue of compatibility with Mac Os X as
the Vodafone card requires some windows-only drivers.

I will ask to some users about GPRS handover.

Cheers

Giovanni Bertani