(keitai-l) Re: The Wi-Fi struggle Cometa Network closes

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/20/04
On Wed, 19 May 2004, Jason Pollard wrote:

> The real question is who's gonna pay for phone network service when one can
> chat away on a wi-fi internet phone for free (or almost free) in a cafe?

You'd have to talk a fair amount to save a lot on this, and if you talk
that much you're probably already on one of the high-end plans, anyway.
Plans that give you a thousand minutes per month run only $60-$100 per
month these days.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org