(keitai-l) Mobile Government Research

From: ik <ik_at_agate.plala.or.jp>
Date: 05/30/04
Dear All

You may be interested in this Mobile Government Resource site:
www.mgovlab.org where you may find various resources including articles on
the use of mobile/wireless technologies for e-government. We have just
posted some new articles. The titles are:

a.. Transforming eID Card to mID Card Through Globalization
a.. Evaluating Mobility for Citizens
a.. Transition to Mobile Government in Turkey
a.. Uses of Mobile Government in Developing Countries
a.. A Mobility Response Model for Government

Please visit "resources" section at the www.mgovlab.org in order to access
the papers. We also would like to hear from researchers and practitiners
working or interested in mobile government.

Cheers
IK
====
Ibrahim Kushchu, MBA, MSc, PhD
Associate Professor, International University of Japan
Yamato-machi, Minami Uonuma-gun
Niigata 949-7277  JAPAN
Tel   +81 257 791464   Fax +81 257 791187

http://www.iuj.ac.jp/faculty/ik/INDEX.HTML
http://www.mgovlab.org/                 ik_at_iuj.ac.jp