(keitai-l) Re: Sony stops PDA sales in USA and Europe... Japan to follow?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/02/04
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Giovanni Bertani wrote:

> Sony looks like is not believing any more in the PDA market.

I think that they just don't care to get into the foreign PDA market
in a serious way. Their low-end PDAs don't have much to offer beyond a
high-resolution screen, which is critical for Japan, but not all that
much use in Europe or the U.S. Their high-end ones, which I suspect
cater just fine to the taste of Japanese consumers, would be a little
too pricy for the extra features from the European/American point of
view.

Just my suspicion.

cjs
--