(keitai-l) Re: The first FOMA T bluetooth mobiles arrive

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/02/04
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Nik Frengle wrote:

> Adding Bluetooth may only cost a few hundred yen extra in hardware....

Looks like it costs more than that. Did you check out the size of the
F900iT?

    Size Height x width x thickness	110 x 53 x 32 mm (folded)
    Weight                     		154 grams

Ouch! It's bigger and heavier than the SO "the tank" 505i.

Really long standby, though: more than 2.5 weeks. Given that the talk
time is nothing special, I'd guess that this baby really sucks juice.

The P is not as bad, but still awfully heavy.

On the other hand, the N looks not too bad (except for the thickness),
and the dictionaries could be really, really handy, if they're any good.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org