(keitai-l) Re: 3G register/filter

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 06/02/04
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Mika Tuupola wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, John Whelan wrote:
>
> > This kind of comment is not appropriate to a list like this. The use of the
> > words "Fenian" and "Catholic" is unprofessional. I do not want to start a
> > thread on this and I hope Mike stops this but please let me say: If you
>
> 	Yes. This thread stops here.

	Since some people seemed to misunderstand the previous:

	The thread about whether using words "Fenian" and "Catholic" in
	the same sentence is inappropriate or not closes here. This list
	is not about religious issues.

	The thread about whether something is cencorship or not if free
	to continue.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/